LIABILITY RELEASE AND PET CARE AGREEMENT
- I certify that my dog is in good health and has received all required vaccinations, including: canine distemper, parvo virus, hepatitis, parainfluenza, bordetella, and rabies; that my dog is free from fleas, ticks, heartworms, and all other parasites. I agree that I am under a continuing obligation to report to Mannerly Canine any signs of illness or infection in my dog.
- I agree that in the unlikely event that my dog requires emergency veterinary treatment while boarding, Mannerly Canine, in its sole discretion, will transport my dog to an appropriate veterinary facility for treatment and will immediately attempt to contact me. I assume all financial responsibility for veterinary treatment.
- Mannerly Caine strives to keep a clean and sanitary environment. I understand that even in cleanest environments, infections, diseases, and parasites may be transmitted between animals.
- I understand and agree that my dog may be placed in a kennel for periods of time during the day and/or night to allow for rest and downtime.
- I understand that dogs are animals and even in the most controlled and well-supervised environments, they may engage in inappropriate animal behavior. This includes, but is not limited to; rough playing, nipping, aggression, and dog bites. I further understand that although dog socialization and play is closely monitored by Mannerly Canine staff to prevent injury, it is possible that during the course of normal play, my dog may receive minor nicks and scratches from other dogs. I agree that Mannerly Canine may use “corrections” to interrupt and/or stop my dog’s inappropriate behavior.
- I agree that in the event that my dog engages in an act of aggression toward another dog or person, Mannerly Canine staff may use reasonable physical force to interrupt and stop the aggression. I further agree that I am solely responsible, financially or otherwise, for any harm or damage to other dogs, persons, and/or property arising out of my dog’s behavior while the dog us under my, the clients, control.
- I understand that payment in full is required at the time of pickup of my dog. If my dog is not picked up on time, I authorize Mannerly Canine to take whatever action it deems necessary, in its sole discretion, for the continuing care of my dog. I will pay Mannerly Canine the cost of any such continuing care.
- I agree to allow Mannerly Canine to photograph and/or videotape my dog for use in print, publication, and promotion of Mannerly Canine.
Acknowledgement of Risk: I understand that attendance and participation in Mannerly Canine boarding is not without risk to myself, to my dog(s), and/or to third parties, and/or the dog(s) of third parties. The risks include, but are not limited to, the risk of property damage, personal injury from dog bites, scratches, or other injuries, death, infectious disease, and parasites. I agree that my dog’s attendance and participation in Mannerly Canine dog board and train is voluntary and was undertaken with my knowledge of the known risks and other risks that may result from my dog’s participation in dog day care and boarding.
Assumption of Risk: I agree that I have been informed of the risks associated with dog boarding, and have assumed the risk of my dog’s attendance and participation in Mannerly Canine board and train.
Release of Liability: In consideration for my dog’s attendance and participation in Mannerly Canine board and train, I fully release Mannerly Canine from any and all claims and/or liability arising out of my dog’s attendance at, or participation in boarding, including all claims for personal injury, wrongful death, and property damage. I agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Mannerly Canine from any and all claims and costs, including attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to my dog’s attendance at, or participation in, Mannerly Canine boarding, including claims of negligence against Mannerly Canine, it’s employees, officers, agents and/or volunteers while the dog us under my, the clients, control.
I have carefully read this Liability Release and Pet Care Agreement and understand its contents.